This is such a yummy dish that I just HAD to share it with you all.
- 1 pound of potatoes, chopped
- Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp medium curry powder
- 2 tsp turmeric
- ￼2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 21 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice and zest of a lime
- Mix all of the powdered ingredients together to make your seasoning
- Parboil the potatoes for 8-10 and then drain
- Put 3 tbsp oil into a roasting tin, sprinkle in half of the seasoning and then add the potatoes and toss well
- Sprinkle the remaining seasoning on top
- Add the fresh coriander – I love coriander so I put loads in but it’s your preference
- Add the lime zest and juice and toss again
- Roast for thirty minutes, longer if you like them very crispy
I served it with lime and coriander rice from this recipe. There you go.
Easy to make and yet sooooooo scrumptious.